12.17.2008

Edmonds CC's Virtual Tour

I was set up with this Kenny fellow from the Office of Student Life at Edmonds Community College to help him with the photography part of his virtual tour that he's creating.  I suggested we do a couple of panoramas because that's the closest thing to an actual virtual tour I do.  We ran around campus on December 3rd taking panoramic shots of anything and everything, and I just stitched them together over the last few days.  Let me tell you... These bad boys were absolutely brutal.  Panoramas have got to be the most time-consuming, frustrating things I have ever worked with, especially since I wasn't using a tripod.

In the end, I figured out a way to make almost every single one work but it definitely took a while.  If you want to see the larger versions, right click and view the link in a new tab/window.



No comments: