1.11.2009

Ian's 23rd Birthday Party

Last night was my best friend Ian's 23rd Birthday Party. We were a tad skeptical because of the cop situation at the New Years party, but Skylar went around and talked to all his neighbors and got the okay. I had to have taken 300 something pictures between the Rebel and my little point-and-shoot.

I had a total blast photographing the party and got some pretty great captures. My flash started doing some weird overdrive thing when the batteries got lower that pretty much blinded everyone in the room whenever I took a picture. I have no idea what was up with that, but I guess more flash is better than no flash at all.

I'm so glad I'm finally getting out and using my camera more. There was a completely dead period where I did nothing, but all I can say is thank god for my flash. It completely revolutionized my camera.




1 comment:

Silvia! said...

I love your new hair!