7.16.2009

Musique II

This is a self-portrait. I took a photograph just like this a little over exactly a year ago. You can see it here: http://pianobleeder.deviantart.com/art/Musique-88993090

I retook it because it's a photo I really love. It looks like something right out of Urban Outfitters. Last year, it was taken on my Digital Rebel I'd had since I was sixteen years-old, on my bedding and room set-up I've had since I was 12, and all in all, I really just think I looked and acted younger altogether.

Over the last year, I've made so many changes in my life. I've really grown up and come out of my shell. I've traveled places, developed a broad understanding for foreign culture and language, met hundreds upon hundreds of amazing people that have influenced my life and my creativity, and discovered who my best friends really were. Not to mention I've stripped my room of it's childhood look and made it look a bit more fashionable with the black and white look. :)

No comments: