9.18.2009

Cowboy Caturday

I usually only blog about super serial photography stuff that I do, like artistic and event palookie, but I really think I just need to start writing about photos I take on a daily basis -- little memories I make that I don't think much of now but may like to reminisce about later.
Melanie and I went to Petsmart to buy a bunch of kitten stuff for her newly adopted kitten, Alice. They actually have a little section for kitty Halloween costumes, which I think is just cruel because most cats just seem like they hate life already when it comes to novelties like collars and little kitty bells. Knowing Jack, however, I didn't think he'd mind, so I went ahead and bought this dorky cowboy costume. Surprisingly enough, he wore it willingly. Sometimes I think he should be in pet show business.

No comments: